Oracle DWH Engineer/Architect
Posted on Dec 25, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Oracle DWH Engineer/Architect vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 6+ years of work experience with Enterprise Data Warehousing including 4+ years of experience with Database Design for Analytics Type Applications
- Extensive practice with Oracle Exadata Architecture including a solid understanding of Oracle 19c
- Outstanding expertise with Security and Compliance regarding Oracle Auditing, Security and Access Control
- Knowledge includes Archive and Data Lifecycle Concepts
- Familiarity with ETL Solutions such as Informatica PowerCenter, Big Data Technologies like Hadoop or Infrastructure Automation is beneficial
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Acting as Interface between customers and database operations while advising on security and control implementation questions on a DWH platform
- Maintaining and extending standard architecture documents as well as guidelines for the DWH platform
- Supporting applications in decisions regarding suitable data structures for the best overall performance and compression on Exadata
- Developing new archiving ideas leveraging new Exadata storage options as well as enhancing the configurations of the new infrastructure to ensure best performance
- Reviewing and verifying capacity plan based on up-to-date growth trends
- Providing architectural guidance on modernising the DWH platform to integrate new data sources such as the Data Lake and the use of automated test environment provisioning
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.