Posted on Dec 25, 2020 by McGregor Boyall
Global enterprise client based in the Netherlands require an Identity & Access Governance (IAG/IGA) expert to join on a Contract basis to deliver a critical global governance Programme. This expert will be working with an established Identity security team to Architect, design and deliver specific governance and privilege management solution(S). You will possess expert knowledge in SailPoint and/or Saviynt governance solutions.
- 5+ years experience in IAM. Familiarity in IAM space,
- 2+ years experience in product ISIM
- 2+ years experience with Saviynt or SailPoint
- 5+ years experience in IT enterprise organization (50k+ employees)
- Knowledge on implementing secure network connection between SaaS platform and internal applications
- Azure Cloud experience
- Knowledge on SAP integration and GRC solution
- Commercial awareness
- Good numerical skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Tact and persuasive ability
- Teamworking skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Be the technical design authority for the Global IGA implementation.
- Drive and own the technical solution through project life cycle phases.
- Liaise and align with the rest of the IAM team and the wider community.
- Contribute to planning and high level project design.
- Previous professional experience implementing and operating an IAM solution from inception
- Must have hands-on experience with IGA products - ideally Saviynt or Sailpoint.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to problem solve complex IT issues
- Ability to adapt and prioritise
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadline
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.