Posted on Dec 25, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Associate Scientist vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 3+ years of work experience as Lab Technician or 1-4 years of work experience in combination with a Bachelor's Degree provided
- Good knowledge of cGMP, as well as laboratory and/or technical tools.
- Awareness for safe handling of chemicals, cell lines, potentially dangerous materials and equipment.
- Adequate scientific or technical knowledge in cell-based bioassays, cell culture, ELISA and Q-PCR
- Good command of related software and computer tools
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
- Planning and performing analytical experiments in a cGMP environment for release-, stability-, and in-process control (IPC) testing of drug substance and drug product samples
- Trending of results and assay performance parameters
- Controlling data and documentation and validating test methods
- Managing reagents, like qualification, inventory and performance tracking
- Performing the evaluation, initial qualification and the periodic functional testing of analytical instruments in accordance with cGMP
- Interacting with other groups within the Novartis company, eg the Development department or the respective production sites
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.