Functional Lead/Lab Head
Posted on Dec 25, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Functional Lead/Lab Head vacancy for a globally operating Stein based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Several years of experience in analytics or quality control in a leadership role; experience with Biopharmaceuticals is desirable
- Thorough knowledge of GMP requirements, as well as good knowledge of instrument qualification and quality metrics
- Strong leadership and problem solving skill; ability to identify issues and develop business-friendly solutions in line with the overall compliance
- Work experience in audits or inspections from HA
- Results oriented team player capable of working with all levels of the organization
- PhD or equivalent education in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, or related discipline
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken; good skills in German and/or French is of advantage
- Supervising routine QC testing activities, including line unit approval of analytical records and raw data, investigations of deviations, OOE/OOS, and analytical changes
- Full compliance with regulatory and cGMP guidelines within the field of responsibility
- Supporting technical project teams as analytical expert
- Observing the performance of method validations and transfers, authoring validation- and transfer protocols and reports
- Method life cycle management for commercial products including method updates, post-approval changes or troubleshooting
- Managing and coordinating internal and external customer interfaces
- Providing support in health authority inspections as subject matter expert
- Being responsible for initial qualification and periodic maintenance/functional testing of laboratory equipment and computerized systems including
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.