Senior Dynamics 365 Financials & Operations Developer
Posted on Dec 25, 2020 by Realtime Recruitment Ltd
realTime Recruitment is looking Senior Dynamics 365 Financials and Operations Developer for a 6-month contract.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing all aspects of the Microsoft Dynamics Financials and Operations and taking ownership of the end-to-end Financial process.
- Developing best-in-class functionality from the Finance and Operations system.
- Solution envisioning and design in agile and waterfall development environments primarily with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations as a platform.
- Communicating with stakeholders and analysts to ensure the solution design meets requirements
To be successful in this contract you will have:
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics AX and Dynamics Finance & Operations
- Highly proficient in Power BI
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server
- Deep understanding of Azure
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Excellent day rate on offer and multiple extensions available once you hit the ground running.
To find out more about this contract contact Lorraine McGrath on (Details below)