QA Engineer Back-End (Java)
Posted on Dec 24, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
Are you a curious and passionate QA who wants to help us build new software platforms and applications? If so, please read on!
- Creating and executing test scripts, reviewing results
- Creating test documentation and reports
- Reporting issues to the development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post/pre-release testing
- Java (RestAssured) and JS (WebDriverIO) knowledge
- Test management tools (Atlassian Package, GitLab + GitLab CI, Browserstack)
- Experience with TDD approach (Cucumber, Gherkin)
- Experience with load/performance/security testing
- Passionate about quality
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Attention for detail
- Strong communication/organization skills
- Fast learner
- 2+ years as Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in QA methodologies
- Experience in automation
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to (see below), message me or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.