Senior Machine Learning/Data Scientist - NLP/Python
Posted on Dec 24, 2020 by Apollo Solutions Ltd
Senior Machine Learning Data Scientist - NLP/Python - Permanent
Salary: UK - EUR 80K-90k + benefits;
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
A leading AI solutions company is hiring a Machine Learning Data Scientist. You will play a critical role in designing and building machine learning solutions.
- Lead a team of data scientists
- Define and build systems to model unstructured data sets to generate insights for clinical problems that ML can solve
- Applying NLP techniques, reinforcement learning, regression, time series data, temporal data, classification techniques
- Applying statistical analysis to extract and validate data generated
- Setting up and maintaining Data Science pipelines
The company is searching for a highly motivated data scientist with a strong background in building Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL) models, to develop statistical solutions.
This is a senior role.
You must have at least 5 years of experience in ML and Data Science.
- PhD or Masters in relevant field (AI/Machine learning/Computer science/data science, statistics, etc)
- At least 5 years industry experience in machine learning or data science
- You should have experience working with high level stakeholders
- You have a strong track record as an experienced ML data scientist to solve complex problems using AI
- Proficiency with Python programming and ML frameworks is required
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks, SQL, JIRA, NLP libraries and AWS is a plus
- The candidate will have an analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- The candidate should be determined and competent in delivering ML solutions in a fast-paced environment - assuming it is always going to be tough
- The candidate will be passionate about solving real-world problems with machine learning and statistical modelling
This position is a permanent, based in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
*This role does not offer sponsorship, HSM Visa's are encourages to apply. Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply for this role.*
*Note: this role does not offer full time remote working.
Apply today to be considered!