Posted on Dec 24, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
BPM/API Developer - Amsterdam
BPM/API Developer - We are looking for an experienced BPM/API Developer to join a dynamic and busy international team on a 6+months contract.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
* 2+ years of experience in Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN).
* Developed, implemented and managed detailed BPMN 2.0-based process models.
* Preferably experience with Camunda.
* Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using Microservices, with demonstrable production-scale experience.
* You will be working in a Java/SpringBoot environment.
* Working knowledge of a CI/CD deployment process and release management tools
* Experience working with tools like Git, Maven, Cucumber, Jenkins.
* Working knowledge with SQL databases is a must have.
* Knowledge of TIBCO BW6 is an advantage.
* Azure knowledge is an advantage.
* Strong experience collaborating in a distributed team.
* Fluent in English (Dutch is an advantage).
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment - Interviews soon!