Posted on Dec 24, 2020 by CPS Group (UK) Ltd
My client is looking to hire the services of an experienced SAS Analyst for an initial 12 month contract with likely extension (INSIDE IR35)
This role will be fully remote until further notice but there will be a requirement to work on site in due course.
You will be responsible for the specific set-up in the SAS engine, troubleshooting the data flows and the models and performing the analysis, impact assessment and set-up of changes in the SAS engine. You will also be required to create and maintain the ETLs that move the data from Semantic Layer 2 to the SAS Engine and this will include the quality testing of changes.
In addition, you will also be required to perform the authentication and authorization to users and be responsible for the interface between the SAS engine and the Financial Accounting Hub creating the reporting queries with visual analytics and support when required.
Key skills required:
* High level understanding of the IFRS17 concepts
* SAS knowledge and experience
* SAS ETL knowledge and experience
* Experience with the SAS Finance and Risk module (used in IFRS17 calculations)
* Understanding and experience of data flows and data analysis
* Understanding of the SAS data model
* Experience with SAS GRID and SAS Viya
* Experience with SQL and Azure Cloud.
* Architectural experience is a pre.
* High performance computing (vector calculations)
* Strong personality who can challenge the vendor in their solutions
For more information about this role please send an updated copy of your CV or call me now.