Lead APEX Solution Architect
Posted on Dec 24, 2020 by Dabster Systems
Position - Lead APEX Solution Architect
Role- Contract Position
Client location: Dublin, Ireland
- Migration, Integration, and Upgrade projects with strong Apex and PL/SQL experience
- A minimum of 10+ years of design and development experience using Oracle APEX
- Build HLD, LLD, and develop Enterprise Application(s) developed using APEX.
- TOGAF certified
- Strong Technical experience to face off design authorities and crystalize the Architecture
- Formulate Migration and Upgrade approach strategies - Weighing on options and risks
- Demonstrated experience in leading a team of oracle apex developers
- Understand Business Requirements and create Dashboards and Reports using Oracle APEX
- Experience in Exadata and JBOSS environments
- Strong experience working on Oracle with SQL, PL/SQL, Performance Tuning, Materialized Views, Data Dictionary, Indexing, Cursors, Constraints, Job Scheduling, External Tables
- Create Apex pages, Master-Detail Forms, Tabular forms, Apex Collections, Interactive reports, Charts, etc.
- Write SQL queries and create PL/SQL functions/procedures/packages that are optimized for APEX.
- Experience working on APEX themes, templates, data upload tools, page/application items, and processes, forms, reports
- Experience with Business Requirements Capture, Analysis, and Documentation
- Experience in managing web page layouts with APEX templates and themes
- Oracle Database performance and tuning.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix/Windows environments
- APEX Plug-in development.
- Experience integrating REST APIs into APEX applications.
- Web application security/Data security.