IT Project Manager - Banking/Asset Management
Posted on Dec 24, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
IT Project Manager - Banking/Asset Management - This is a long term contract opportunity for an experienced PM to join a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
- IT Project Management in a financial services
- Systems and data integration in a complex environment
- Business Change Management expertise
- Outstanding stakeholder management and negotiation skills in addition to superb knowledge of IT and business dependencies plus the context of how they interact
- Proven hands-on experience to liaise between business and IT stakeholders
- Solid data management knowledge as well as data understanding in an operation context paired with know-how of enterprise system deliver, testing and user acceptance
- Strengths include an initiative and enthusiastic way of working along with the ability to actively work to support technical change initiatives and tackle cultural barriers
- Higher degree or equivalent in a relevant technical discipline or any other relevant qualification in IT paired with Project Management qualifications like Prince2 or Agile
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Managing the delivery of a new enterprise vendor solution and acting as the main coordinating point to work with a vendor deployment team
- Ensuring a cohesive solution by managing dependencies and driving collaborations between the different delivery teams
- Guaranteeing integration from a technical, operating model, business and change perspective along delivering unified and well-designed technical solutions
- Being responsible for planning, scheduling, benefits realization and risk management
- Assisting the Programme Manager and working in close collaboration with the Lead Architect
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.