Senior IT Project Management - RAID - Agile - Swiss-based - Permanent
Posted on Dec 24, 2020 by IT Di-Visions AG
Senior IT Project Management - RAID - Agile - Permanent
For an international institution in Olten we are seeking a highly motivated professional to take up the following challenge:
Senior IT Project Management (Permanent) - 6407
- Take over the accountability for the migration and decommissioning of a crucial, core operations system in the trading area in time, within budget and scope.
Interact with business and IT subject matter experts showing an in-depth technical and business understanding
- Responsibility for requirement engineering, scope & change control, assumptions, planning & risk management
- Setup all required processes and artifacts to deliver the project in an iterative agile approach
- Manage both Greenfield IT projects for a totally new environment with no restrictions or dependencies as well as Brownfield IT projects taking into consideration existing Legacy technology and architecture.
- >15 years of experience as IT PM managing complex system migrations & decommissioning highly customized, operationally critical, transactional systems
Proven track record in:
- Dealing with aging Legacy technology and architecture
- Identification and processing risks, assumption, issues and dependencies (RAID)
- Planning & implantation of systems & interface building, testing, migration, business change and cut-over activities
- building and leading agile teams and applying a best combination of agile and waterfall based project methodologies incl. tool deployment, metrics definition, reporting
- Essential Competencies
- Ability to spearhead, lead, coaching and mentoring business & technical teams in agile project execution
- Collaborative, situational leadership style & stakeholder management skills
Customer-focused, results-oriented and punctual delivery
- Excellent communication skills
- Very strong in planning & organization
- Ability to navigate quickly between high- and detailed levels and be hands-on Wide range of IT Skills
- Very good knowledge in energy trading, Front, Middle- and Back Office processes
- Good skills in administration and deployment of supporting toolchains
- Fluent in English, knowledge of German, French or Italian is advantageous
- Swiss-based candidates only
IT Di-Visions is a friendly and dynamic IT placement agency which has a real track record with companies within the financial, telecom, insurance and other interesting industries in Switzerland.
We place IT experts in contracting positions as well as in permanent employment contracts.
For further technical information, please contact Ms. Ilenia Herforth.
Please send your complete electronic application to
IT Di-Visions AG