IT Business Analyst
Posted on Dec 24, 2020 by Nicoll Curtin Technology
I am looking for an IT Business Analyst to align the business team around the scope of a solution, with greater focus on detailed requirements for the technical team to implement. The role will also involve working with teams of design, development, infrastructure, architecture and database specialists.
- Understanding the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Identifying the current, and future, state business processes.
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
- Creating, analysing, and validating detailed functional specifications.
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
- Monitoring industry developments, understanding competitive landscape and regulatory environment and identifying market opportunities.
- Oversight and management of Project delivery from time to time.
- Work closely with project management team and assist in planning and risk analysis.
- The ideal person should possess at least 3 years' experience in application development, preferably in the gaming space or product development organization.