Vulnerability Scanning (L3)
Posted on Dec 24, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My client is looking for Vulnerability Scanning (L3), and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Position: Vulnerability Scanning (L3)
Duration: 6months +
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Rate: 50 Euros per hour
- 3-5 years' experience in Nessus and its bi products.
- Planning implementation & upgrades.
- Experience and having Good knowledge of Nessus Tool used for vulnerability scanning. Need to have capability to explore the tool options and suggest that are applicable for the enterprise to improve the scanning quality.
- Experience in analysing the critical and high vulnerabilities and able to suggest the remediation to different towers
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan and schedule Changes, Coordinating with different stakeholders
- Prepare Weekly and monthly status reports - Technical and Management reports/Dashboards
- Participate in business meetings with various stake holders on a need basis
- Perform Trend analysis, identify top vulnerabilities and work with respective teams/individual to mitigate.
- Remediation co-ordination
- Present VM and PC scan reports to stakeholders/provide walkthrough
- Track open, closed, in-progress vulnerabilities and report on same.
- Provide remediation recommendation, support on both VM and PC vulnerabilities.
- Communication of request/incident status with Security analysts, vendors and internal teams.
- Excellent understanding of concepts of Vulnerability Assessment, Management and patching
- Good understanding of networking and operating system functions, both Windows and Linux
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
If you are not interested in the role but know someone that may be interested or a good fit for it, please help me and them out by sending me their details or them the details of this role so they can get in touch with me about it