McAfee EPS Technical Engineer
Posted on Dec 24, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My client is looking for McAfee EPS Technical Engineer, and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Position: McAfee EPS Technical Engineer
Duration: 6months +
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Rate: 50 Euros per hour
Basic Knowledge Required
- Network Security
- Malware analysis.
- Ability to handle Zero-day attacks
- Skills in ADFS.
- 3-5 Years experience in McAfee EPS and its bi products.
- Planning implementation & upgrades.
- TOP/SOP document writing Skills.
- Experience in any other Antivirus platform will be an added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Complete management of McAfee ePO versions 4.6 & 5.1, 5.3,5.9 & 10 (Including Implementation & Administration of VSE, HIPS, MA, EEPC, SAE, DLP, ENS).
- Analyse threat logs and mitigation of infection from Machines to Ensure Security.
- Handle Zero-day attacks, manage the customer with best practices. Instruct users to with best practices to stop being a victim of attack. Create stringent VSE Access Protection Rule for a prevention from major outbreaks.
- Interacting with Anti-virus product vendor when required for the solution. Ex: for Extra DAT, for hotfix for endpoint products, bug fixes.
- Complete ePO management, policy modification & assignment to specific systems or group of systems
- McAfee EPO Database management & maintenance activity.
- Regularly monitoring workstations & server compliance status, work on non-compliant systems to make them compliant.
- Regularly monitoring repository replication status, work on repository failures.
- Generating ePO customized reports and quires as per requirement.
- Configuring and Managing the various reporting in McAfee ePO. Making sure that reporting works fine in all auto response created and troubleshooting all reporting issues.
- Manage VSE product and Configuring VSE with exclusions for other products. eg: Antivirus exclusion for Exchange Server, SQL, Web server etc.
- Manage McAfee HDLP& HIPS product. Creating and deploying DLP & HIPS policies to End Point machines based on the organization needs.
- Handle regular client meeting.
- Assistance on McAfee SQL backup process, restore, effective database size management by running SQL query periodically and assistance on SQL related issues.
- Configuring and Managing the Various version ePO Servers such as ePO4.xx & 5.x
- Making sure that the Active Directory configured and working with ePO, so that synchronization happens on the scheduled bases to import a new machine to ePO to deploy and manage these machines.
- Configuration of hardware devices and installation of device drivers.
- Configure various policies available on management server such as App & device policy, Firewall policy etc.
- Monitor clients and analyse endpoint tools.
- Reporting of latest out breaks.
- Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
- Drives day to day operations and work plan allocation/management.
- Conduct periodic reviews with teams.
- Continuously interacting with Customers over voice, Emails and Remote screen sharing to resolve issues with in the SLA.
- Documenting the solutions provided to the Customers in the ticketing tool.
- Troubleshooting p1/p2 incidents interacting with different team for the timely resolution with in the SLA.
- Documentation of RCA in proper RCA template.
- Best practices or preventive measure implementation based on the RCA action items.
- Should be open to work in 24/7
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
If you are not interested in the role but know someone that may be interested or a good fit for it, please help me and them out by sending me their details or them the details of this role so they can get in touch with me about it