PPC Business Manager and Social Media Lead
Posted on Dec 23, 2020 by Red Rock ICT (Energy Positive Assets)
Suffolk, United Kingdom
£28k - £40k Annual
PPC Business Manager and Social Media Lead:
This Business Manager position will oversee one of the Energy Positive Assets' new products: SunHaus, a flexible net zero 'pod' space of 30 x 10m which can be used for a variety of functions such as Airbnb accommodation, home office, commercial space, annexe, gym etc.. The Business Manager will lead, launch, and manage the marketing and sales development of SunHaus, which is built using modern methods of off-site construction at our production facility near Bury St Edmunds. The role can be split between the production base at Bury St Edmunds and our office base in Cambridge.
The role-holder will be the in-house social media expert; they will be actively involved in the creation of the company's evolving social media strategy and responsible for its implementation and measurement. They will build the digital marketing capability within the business, sharing best practice and reporting on key campaign successes.
They will work with internal colleagues on content marketing for social and digital channels joining the team as the go-to expert. The role-holder will closely monitor activity on Red Rock/SunHaus accounts and provide a customer facing response to queries and handle reputational risk issues arising on social media.
Candidates are required to have extensive experience of using social media as part of the marketing mix and of managing the execution of social media campaigns. Expert knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn in a business context is a must, as is the ability to anticipate trends and opportunities for growth, improvement and potential issues. Excellent analytical and communications skills are required to evaluate the effectiveness of campaign performance.
Demonstrable success of working on digital content delivery in a client-focused environment is a must. The role-holder will be required to work on multiple projects simultaneously and to deliver to deadlines.
The role will involve sales, marketing and revenue responsibility for the product.
• Social Media Marketing: the planning, executing, and tracking marketing campaigns, helping to implement the new marketing strategies.
• Sales: handling customer enquiries and developing key account opportunities.
• Financial: responsible for sales revenue and margin.
The successful applicant will play an influential role in delivering the wider company commercial strategy, as well as contributing to the launch and successful growth of SunHaus in new markets.
• Assist with the production of marketing materials and executing integrated marketing campaigns, including lead generation programs, SEM, SEO, email marketing, blogs, social media, video, and content marketing, to help generate leads and increase brand awareness.
• Evaluate data and create reports / dashboards on key metrics in order to monitor campaign efficiency and analyse trends, to continuously improve campaigns across the channels.
• Manage automated software - social media platform - to format, schedule delivery, and measure email, blog, and social media channel performance.
• Manage content and updates for internal and external customers.
• Assist in managing the customer database / CRM, including updating and cleaning records, monitoring and measuring the leads and sales funnel.
• Conduct market research and monitor industry trends and behaviours.
Skills, Experience and Education
• Ideally (not essential) a degree in marketing / business, or related field
• Experience in a similar role
• Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
• Ability to collaborate effectively across teams and functions
• Solid understanding of relevant marketing tools, applications and CRM
• Good organisation and time management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Teamwork - a strong team player
• Attention to detail
• Creativity & Confidence - able to present ideas to key stakeholders
Salary & Package:
£28,000 - £40,000 basic salary subject to experience
Additional OTE Bonus based on company objectives (lifting the overall package to £50K+ subject to experience and performance)
20+ days holiday
Optional Flexible Working between Cambridge head office, home working and Bury St Edmunds (manufacturing base).
Interviews for this position will be held over the two weeks commencing 11th January 2021.