Industrial Energy Efficiency Consultant
Posted on Dec 23, 2020 by EM3
Title: Industrial Energy Efficiency Consultant
Location: Ideally Midlands UK
EM3 is an energy management company that focuses on the energy performance of industrial manufacturing facilities. EM3 is part of the SHV Energy group which has 17,000 employees worldwide. In the past 2 years we have delivered energy management services on large industrial sites in 23 different countries. At EM3 we strive to make working with us a mutually beneficial relationship, offering our Engineers exposure to all areas of our business and supporting their progression through their chosen career path. EM3 provides employees with an exciting, challenging and rewarding career in a dynamic and rapidly expanding company which strives to reduce the impact of large industries on the environment and reduce global warming emissions.
Our team includes a mix of engineers and scientists who are educated in the following sectors: Energy Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Building Services Engineering. We are currently recruiting an experienced energy efficiency consultant based in the UK Midlands.
Role Responsibilities & Description
• Liaise with our existing large industrial client base in the UK and our regional manager for energy services in the UK
• Lead technical energy audits, surveys and assist in project implementation across industrial manufacturing sites in the UK
• Coordinating the delivery of consultancy and engineering services for our clients and assist our team in delivering cost and carbon reductions on industrial sites.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the some of the following fields: Energy Management in Industrial facilities, Utility Systems, HVAC, Mechanical/Electrical/Process Engineering, renewable energy.
• University Degree in Engineering or equivalent
• Experience with industrial facilities such as Dairy, Nutrition, Pharma, Biopharma & Medical Device manufacturing facilities
• A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects
• Accuracy, attention to detail, and a methodical nature are key
• The ability to lead, use initiative and be self-motivated
• Experience in delivering ESOS grade energy audits
• CEA or CEM would be an advantage
A competitive Salary and expense package with performance bonus
Flexible work schedule
Diversity of Work & World Class Energy Engineering Experience
To see more about EM3 visit our website
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
• Work from home opportunities
• Bonus scheme
• Flexible working hours
• Profit sharing/share options
• Life insurance
• Education reimbursement
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000/year