DV Cleared Business Change Consultants
Posted on Dec 22, 2020 by Henderson Scott
A global technology Consultancy is looking to grow its already significant Government and Defence division by hiring talented DV Cleared Business Change Consultants, at all levels, with strong analytical skills and prior industry knowledge.
We have opportunities available for Junior Business Change, through to more Senior levels who wish to step up into Lead/Lead/principal positions, coaching, mentoring, and utilising your industry knowledge to directly influence the direction of future projects.
As a Business Change Consultant you will be part of the Change team delivering successful end-to-end transformation programmes across my client's priority markets. Consultants in this role will be dynamic in their approach and able to manage change with personality, precision, and predictability to help realise measurable, positive business outcomes.
- Current high-level clearance.
- Change strategy: Defining the desired future state of an organisation or function based on the change programme; and designing the change programme itself, including specific initiatives in areas such as definition of essential behaviours, communications strategy, learning strategy and the approach to leveraging analytics and measurement tools and methodologies.
- Behavioural Change: Defining the desired behaviours from the organisation and putting in place a behavioural measurement and tracking capability.
- Enablement: Stakeholder analysis; change impact assessment; change measurement and analytics; communications and stakeholder management; training and performance support; focusing on knowledge transfer to the organisation to sustain BAU.
- Change Tracking: Focus upon the use of data points and analytics; reporting and KPIs to demonstrate benefits realisation associated with Change Management, and calling to action, where needed.
- Programme Methods: Expertise in Agile and Dev Ops methodologies; versed in impact and application of these methods across Change Management.
- Digital Engagement: Confidence in integrating digital tools to communications, learning and analytics; current knowledge and experience of a range of applications to facilitate digital exchange.
You will have access to continued training and support, the backing of a large global business that will offer you career progression, personal development, and the chance to work on interesting and complex projects as well as market leading salary and benefits package.