Mobile Java Developer
Posted on Dec 22, 2020 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
Mobile Java Developer
€450 per day
Do you want to work for an international global institute who have work all over Europe?
My Client are a globally leading Organisation and are looking for an English-Speaking Mobile Java Developer to join their ongoing project In Belgium. You will be integrated into the team where you will be managing the project team.
- Architecture and design of information systems
- Analysis and documentation of requirements following the standards and methodologies
- Participation in the analysis and design of database schemas and tables
- Data analysis and Datamodelling
- Development/maintenance of applications that reflect the specifications
- Design and development of architecture components and building blocks
- Integration with other applications/systems
- Production of technical documentation
- Formulation and/or elaboration of test cases/programs
- Participate in the deployment and configuration of the system
- Participation in meetings, project teams and user groups.
- At least 16 years of combined studies and professional experience with IT background
- Very good knowledge of J2EE including Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and web services
- Very good knowledge of Angular development framework (version 8 or newer)
- Very good knowledge of Ionic development platform (or a similar one) to develop mobile applications
- Very good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
- Very good knowledge of web application design and development
- Good knowledge of Application Servers (eg Oracle WebLogic Server)
- Good knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems - DBMS (Oracle 11/12 g)
- Ability to apply high quality standards
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application architecture and design
- Good communication skills
- Ability to give technical presentations
- Capability of working in a multi-lingual/multi-cultural environment
- Very good knowledge of English (both written and oral)
This is an opportunity to work for an exciting and dynamic Company working on a long-term major project in an International, multilingual environment where you can add a real presence to the team whilst the role offers a fantastic package.
Interviews being held very quickly, so if you are interested - apply or send your CV or call.