Digital Systems Analyst/Programmer with C#/.net, MVC, HTML, CSS
Posted on Dec 22, 2020 by Schuback Search Associates
Leading Tampa area company has an immediate need for a Digital Evolution Systems Analyst/Programmer. This is a permanent position.
- BS in Computer Science or other analytical discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years' experience analyzing business problems and translating business requirements into technology solutions that consider system performance, usability, quality, cross-system interdependencies and scalability
- Minimum of four years designing enterprise-class solutions using object-oriented analysis and design, design patterns, UML, service-oriented architecture and solution frameworks
- Minimum of four years' web development experience with the .NET framework including C#. MVC and Microsoft Entity Framework
- Minimum of four years' experience with SQL Server 2008 or above
- Experience with responsive web application design and development
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Have experience in implementing enterprise application using platform services like azure App service, Azure SQL, Azure Service Bus, notification hubs, event hubs, stream analytics, Cosmos DB, Redis Cache, IoT Hub, application insights etc.,
- Strong understanding of the cloud solution architecture patterns and solution design principles
- Strong understanding of different attributes for cloud application availability, scalability and ability to propose optimized design for cloud
- Experience with Azure Cloud Testing, Paas, Cloud Computing.
- Data storage technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, Azure Cosmos DB, and Azure SQL.
- Designing and developing solutions for applications using various code languages, methods, tools and utilities while collaborating with other technical and business areas.
- Coding, debugging, documenting and configuring packages, maintaining system components, technical and user documentation for new and existing programs based on provided programming specifications and performing problem determination and resolution for complex problems
- Analyzing root cause by researching current application code, then designing, coding and testing a solution
This company offers an EXCELLENT compensation package with great bonus program and exceptional employee benefits and incentives. Candidates must be willing to work onsite in Tampa, FL. Full relocation package is offered. There is no sub-contracting or visa sponsorship/transfer available