IT Project Manager
Posted on Dec 21, 2020 by Stamford Consultants AG
We are seeking an IT Project Manager to manage a large-scale core platform implementation project as a part of a multi-year transformation program. Our client is a global financial institution based in Basel.
Do you thrive in a challenging and complex environment? Do you want to contribute to a strategic project with high visibility? And do you want to be part of an international and experienced team? Then this is the right opportunity for you. We are looking for candidates that are interested in a 12-month contracting opportunity starting in February.
- Co-ordinate the delivery of a cohesive solution and technology platform capabilities by managing product/platform/infrastructure dependencies
- Communicate to various stakeholders (procurement, risk, and security) to understand dependencies
- Define and implement platform operating model
- Coordinate project schedules and assist with expense planning
- Identify and resolve technical challenges
- Proven experience (5+ years) in project management of platform delivery initiatives specifically the implementation of containerization platforms within Financial Services
- Understanding how to define and implement platform operating models that transition from project smoothly into BAU incl. understanding of product/platform/infrastructure dependencies
- Experience in agile business analysis techniques and hands-on ability to lead requirements gathering activities with business and technical users
- Understanding of API internal/external gateways and data transfer technologies
- Strong stakeholder management skills across various divisions and on different levels of an institution
- Excellent English skills
- Eligible to work in Switzerland
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Aeschengraben 20, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.