Business Analyst (Web, Client Server & Mainframe)
Posted on Dec 21, 2020 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking a Business Analyst with either a CBAP or PMI-PBA certification or successful completion of a recognized business analysis curriculum to participate in the needs assessment in the planning, design and implementation of new or enhanced systems in a Java and Mainframe environment. You may act as a team or project leader.
Job Summary: Under broad supervision, analyzes customer business needs and participates in the planning, design and implementation of new or enhanced systems. Supports the user community in the use of functional business tools and support systems.
Qualifications of the Business Analyst:
- CBAP or PMI-PBA certification or successful completion of a recognized business analysis curriculum
- 5+ years as Senior Business Analyst or Lead Business Analyst engaged in at least 2 multi-year, end-to-end projects.
- BA/BS degree with major/minor combination of Business and Computer Science or 10+ years comparable business experience.
- Expert in Business Analysis, including facilitation, JAD sessions, information gathering, diagramming, and process documentation with working experien -Required 5 Years
- Extensive experience in requirements analysis and elicitation, use case development and functional designs -Required 5 Years
- Expert level knowledge of standard PM tools (MS Project and Project Server, Visio, MS Office Suite) -Required 5 Years
- Clear understanding of end-to-end application delivery in a multi-platform environment (Mainframe, Client Server, web). Required 5 Years
- Strong understanding of IT operational processes and familiarity with standards and trends in the industry relative to IT processes, such as -Required 5 Years
- Knowledgeable and experienced in the full Systems Development Life Cycle and Testing Methodologies.- Required 5 Years
- Comfortable in interacting with staff and management, including Executive levels. Required
- High degree of skill in the development and execution of business and technical presentations.Required
- Must be meticulous in creating high quality, high value deliverables Required
- Ability to write business process documentation in clear and understandable fashion Required
- Well developed communication skills - oral, written, listening. Good analytical and negotiation skills, and close attention to detail.Required
- Ability to multitask and stay well organizedRequired
- Must have strong collaboration skillsRequired
- Must have excellent leadership, interpersonal, and motivation skills.Required
- Should be energetic, energizing and engagingRequired
- Advanced degree from an accredited college or university.Desired
- Low stress work environment
- Promote from within
- Flexible start times
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".