Lead System Engineer
Posted on Dec 21, 2020 by G2 Recruitment Solutions
Lead System Engineer- Rotterdam, Netherlands- Temp to Perm/Detavast
My client who is a leader in agricultural robotics and data systems are looking to add a Lead System Engineer to their team. They have grown 20% this year despite the market conditions. In terms of your position, it will be to lead the growth over 2021 within the department! As well as working on the robots and autonomous vehicles the leadership aspect is a great opportunity to take you career up a level.
Day to Day:
- Setting up roadmaps/architecture for robots
- Set up the team around system engineering, including interviews
- Model based code for their robots and systems
- Coach junior to mediors to help them developed personally and professionally
- Will be aspects of working on site and being hands on
- Some aspects of vision mostly radar for object detection
- 7+ years of working in mechatronics, you will be able to prove a record of managing the development of products in robotics
- Experience of leading and coaching people is essential, this should portray your good communication skills too
- Must speak Dutch
- Engineering background
Nice to haves:
- Any of the following experience: structured requirements management, system engineering, system architecture, model-based design.
- Experience with dynamic code generation from Matlab
- Passionate about everything robotics, you throw yourself in to the industry in and out of work
- Computer vision related experience
Title: Lead Systems Engineer
Salary: Competitive- based on experience and impressive benefits
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.