Senior Quant Developer, Programmer - Python (7301)
Posted on Dec 20, 2020 by iET SA
Senior Quant Developer, Programmer - Python
As of January 1st, 2021, UK citizens will need a work visa sponsorship in order to work in Switzerland. iET as an employment agency does not sponsor work visas. Therefore, we can only work with UK citizens if they are already in Switzerland and possess a valid work permit.
Senior Quant Developer - Phyton | Zurich City | 6months + | Daily rate upon request
For a project at our client's site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced Senior Quant Developer.
In this dynamic role, you will be part of the portfolio optimization team and you will be translating high-level business requirements into quantitative models.Your Qualifications:
- Many years of experience as Senior Quant Developer with strong knowledge of Python and previous working experience in the financial industry
- Strong knowledge of the portfolio optimization techniques including risk management principles
- Deep understanding of financial time series and products as well as the ability to solve data quality issues
- Good experience in API design such as OpenAPI, Swagger, REST, gRPC, and relevant Python libraries
- Familiar with Java and DevOps tools like Docker, Kubernetes, and OpenShift is a plus
- Good team player with very strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Translating high-level business requirements into quantitative models
- Implementation of requirements with a particular focus on scalability, stability, and automated testing
- Interaction with an international team of developers, architects, quantitative investment professionals
- Exposure to cutting-edge technologies and approaches for portfolio construction, trade recommendation, asset allocation
- Creative environment in which technology is a key business value driver
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.