Posted on Dec 20, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Our client a leading financial institution is looking for a talented Murex specialist to join their innovative team for a long term assignment.
You will work in a scrum team on different deliverables for different projects. You should be able to execute design, build and test activities independently. You will work on different areas like VaR, SVaR, historical stress scenarios, risk reports and risk dashboards. You will also be involved in EOD configuration and performance impact analysis and testing, therefore good technical skills and experience with EOD configuration are also required. The projects you will work on have strict deadlines and you will work closely together with other colleagues, knowledge sharing is important. You will directly interact with end users regarding requirements and testing in different areas like Front Office, market risk and risk reporting.
- Strong Murex configuration skills and excellent market risk knowledge; at least 5 years of dedicated experience.
- Product knowledge of IRD, Bonds, Futures, IRS, Fx and MM products.
- Knowledge of FRTB
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with project work
- Basic technical skills (SQL, Shell Scripting, Java etc.)
- Scrum agile and/or Devops
Should you require further information then please fee free to get in touch.