Process Architect Belgium
Posted on Dec 20, 2020 by LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
Role - Process Architect/BPM
Start = ASAP
End date - January
Location - Brussels
You lead the development of complex cross-functional and cross-departmental end-to-end processes, both for product launches, process improvement initiatives
You coordinate the process part in projects from preparation (scope, planning, goal, resources) to implementation (follow-up, efficiency, result) in order to implement qualitative process changes in the most effective way in a structured, comprehensive and timely manner.
- You develop business processes and lead cross-divisional teams in the development of a good end-to-end process to increase customer satisfaction and reduce costs.
- You identify risks and problems
- You provide qualitative process diagrams in Visio and other formats.
Degree & Experience
- Experience in business process management
- Operational experience is recommended
- Experience in Telco
- Knowledge of the network technologies used, the IT architecture
- Experience with and control of a number of process techniques (elements of Lean, Six Sigma, BPM, etc.).
- Skills in Microsoft Office (including flow chart tools such as Visio).
- English very good knowledge
- Dutch/French (added value)
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.