Jr. Testing Engineer- medical devices
Posted on Dec 20, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
Junior testing engineer- Medical devices -12 months contract Switzerland
We have an exciting opportunity for a development engineer to join a project in medical devices where he/she will be responsible for the verification of product quality requirements with regards to resistance to degradation.
* Review product designs and manufacturing specifications to define product families and respective worst case representatives.
* coordinate required product testing at our internal lab and document and rationalize verification results for the product families.
* collaborate with the product development, design quality and test lab teams as well as manufacturing engineering to facilitate timely results.
* Information exchange and collaboration with internal and external partners is essential.
* Degree in engineering or natural sciences and preferably with practical experience in a regulated industry,
* Self-motivated, systematic problem-solver with excellent communication skills
* Ability to take responsibility on projects.
* Keen interest in the interrelations between medicine and technology and a strong desire to work in a global company.
* Ability to communicate in both spoken and written English is required.
Please send your CV
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.