Product Manager - Blockchain - Consumer
Posted on Dec 20, 2020 by Project People
Product Manager - Consumer Product - Blockchain Technology - USA time zone
As a Product Manager, you will work closely with our Chief Technology Officer to design and develop a product that helps businesses accelerate and automate using the power of blockchain technology. You should be someone who puts design at the forefront of their products, and understands that a great user experience is critical to success.
We build real-world applications that help realize the promise of blockchain. We are a multicultural startup of dreamers, designers and developers that create disruptive technologies that enables our customers to accelerate their digital transformation. We move fast, fail fast, and dream big.
- Fluent in English
- At least eight (8) years of successful product management at a small-to-medium corporation.
- Be comfortable working in a startup environment.
- Previously worked on an entertainment or consumer-level product.
- Demonstrated experience conceptualizing innovative product ideas and successfully bringing them to market.
- Experience working with a variety of diverse stakeholders and a vabrient, vast community of users.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UX/UI, sales, customer support, finance and marketing.
- A Master's in a technology or design related field.
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction.
- The ability to influence without direct authority.
- Drive initiatives across the entire product life cycle - from discovery and under research, to development and delivery. Research, document, and be able to understand the current and future market trends of blockchain technology, and how it can be successfully utilized.
- Work with UX, UI and Graphic Designers to translate deeply technical concepts into easy-to-use interfaces.
- Work with both Sales and Field Engineering to translate customer pain points into product features. Work closely with design, engineering and marketing to help create consistent and clear communication throughout the product.
- Maintain and produce clear product specifications and requirements.
- Define metrics related to product performance, and keep track of them on an ongoing basis.
- Work with multiple project management styles, and multiple development methodologies.
- Have a keen eye for details; make data-driven decisions.
- Be obsessed with the potential of blockchain technology.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.