Lead Process Maintenance (Pharma)
Posted on Dec 20, 2020 by Experis AG
Lead Process Maintenance (100%)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client we are looking for a Lead Process Maintenance with proven experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Responsible for PED activities and inspections
- Managing and ensuring all maintenance activities according to GMP and HSE regulations
- Managing CAPA deviations
- Support the upstream/downstream process
- Reviewing work orders
- Bachelor/Master degree in Mechanical/Electromechanichal/Process Engineering
- CFC or 7 years of technical experience
- Knowledge or previous experience in PED and Lean Manufacturing
Do you bring all the requirements? Kindly send me your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Rosi Pang.