Technical Architect/Data Modeller (Azure) - Antwerp - contract
Posted on Dec 20, 2020 by Apollo Solutions Ltd
A leading firm is hiring a Technical Platform Architect/Data Modeller to join their Data team on a 12-month, rolling contract based in Antwerp, Belgium.
The day rate will range between €600 and €650.
As a Technical Platform Architect, you will work in close collaboration with the Data & Analytics Platform Owner, Data Engineers and the Data Hub team leader.
- Technical platform owner/architect responsible for building and maintaining a modern, coherent cloud platform that can handle an ever-changing technology landscape, in a DevOps environment
- Provide development -, testing - and documentation procedures that ensure interoperability and quality of the data products deployed on the platform and technical quality assurance
- Design and develop the framework and toolset to operate the platform (such as a security framework, data pipeline orchestrator, monitoring tools)
- Responsible for platform performance, monitoring & scaling
- Plan and execute upgrades and releases on the platform
- Provide technology and platform expertise to developers, project managers and data asset owners within the organisation
- Minimum 5 years' experience as Technical architect in an enterprise environment
- Dutch and English essential
- Good knowledge of business intelligence, data warehouse concepts, and Datamodelling
- Strong, in-depth and demonstrable hands-on experience with cloud-based data platforms, preferably based on MS Azure technology: Azure Storage, Azure SQL database, Azure data factory, Databricks, Azure Analysis Services, Azure Functions, Azure Synapse and Power BI
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL design patterns
- Experience with SAP BW is a strong asset
- Knowledge of deployment orchestration and configuration management tools
Apply now to be considered!