Linux Systems Administrator
Posted on Dec 19, 2020 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Linux Systems Administrator. Candidate will work closely with a team of motivated and talented software developers and network engineers to deliver a SIP and WebRTC based service to our customers.
- Build and scale infrastructure for reliable product operations
- Maintain a system with high availability and total uptime of product operations
- Build, maintain, monitor and optimize/improve applications, Servers and other Back End systems
- Provide 24x7 operational support as part of a weekly on-call rotation
- Keep other teams up to date on system maintenances and downtimes
- Keep up to date on new and emerging technologies
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, however equivalent experience may be substitued for education
- RHCSA or RHCA preferred, but not required
- AWS/GCP certifications preferred, but not required
- 5 - 7 years of systems administration experience, specifically working with virtualized Linux Servers (RedHat or CentOS)
- Demonstrated experience using and maintaining configuration management Servers, Puppet preferred
- Proficiency with at least on Scripting language such as Python, Bash, Ansible, etc.
- Comfort level with database administration in MariaDB and/or Cassandra
- Experience with monitoring and analytics tools such as Nagios
- Past experience working in with an Agile development team
- AWS/GCP cloud experience is a plus
- Our solutions connect people with each other, and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most - Information to Insight.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.