Posted on Dec 19, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
For one of the world's leading communication companies we are looking for a Solution Architect. As a Solution Architect you are responsible for defining IT business solutions that meets program/project scope business requirements and that are aligned with published enterprise architecture. You act as technical lead during IT project life cycle to ensure that implemented changes support the overall integrity, robustness and efficiency of the IT business solutions. If this sound interesting please apply now!
- Define, design and document IT business solutions, delivering Business Solution Architecture (BSA) document, corresponding UML artefacts and Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) in support of documenting the program/project scoped IT business solution.
- Ensure that the solution architecture is compliant and aligned to the published Enterprise Architecture blueprints and product, technology and infrastructure roadmaps. Direct a design change control to ensure that all changes are considered in relation to the end-to-end design baseline. Ensure that the solution is aligned to defined scope but also positioned for future requirements.
- Review and approve design artefacts for the IT business solution, liaising with cross functional teams to achieve high quality designs.
- Co-operate with the Enterprise Architects on definition of the E2E architecture to assure the integrity, robustness and efficiency of the future E2E solutions. Identify opportunities to increase reusability and maximise cost synergies.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience in large scale enterprise architecture, ideally in telecom;
- Experience in software development and/or software design;
- ability to understand and analyze business needs and bridge the gap between business and IT;
- You must live in the Netherlands!
If you are interested please apply now or contact me via (see below).
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.