Posted on Dec 19, 2020 by Proactive Appointments
Our client is urgently seeking a Life400 Application Developer to join their team on a contract basis, initially for 6 months with a view to extend.
Life400 Developer - Key Skills:
- Hold a recognised 3rd level qualification in Computer Engineering/Science
- Preferably with at least 5 years' experience working in the Life Insurance industry
- Software development experience with Cobol/400 programming, SMART, Business Objects, CL/400, AS400/Query and SQL
- Resourceful, dynamic individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of the full software development life cycle
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website