Level 1/2 IT Supporter
Posted on Dec 19, 2020 by Summit Recruitment AG
Level 1 and 2 IT Supporter
In this job as an IT Supporter you will be tasked with supporting fellow employees on a large range of IT topics that includes but is not limited to daily workplace support, Office 365, Citrix, new user integration, ID/Access Management and overall incident management in a level 1 and level 2 capacity. You will also have the ability to enact change and improve on our best practice methods. Fluent German and English is required.
The main responsibilities that You, the successful candidate, will have revolve around Level 1 and 2 support on site and by phone in the areas of basic networking, User setup and management, MS Office support, IT troubleshooting and mobile device issues
To apply for this IT Supporter Job you should have/be:
- A minimum of 2 years of IT support working within the areas of IT support listed above
- A calm and confident method of communication and the ability to solve problems in a logical manner
- Experience working on a wide range of IT technology and the desire to continue to learn
- Fluent German and Excellent English is required to be considered for this position
- A desire to help grow and expand on our existing base of IT knowledge/support
For more information, contact Randy Munro at (see below) or by phone.