SAP Authorisation Specialist - SAP GRC
Posted on Dec 19, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
Currently looking for an experienced SAP Authorisation Specialist in the Zurich area.
This is an urgent requirement with one of the World's leading Insurance Groups going through a large long-term digitisation project based in Zurich, Switzerland who are looking for a SAP Security Specialist.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of IAM Requirements
- Strong experience around SAP GRC & SAP Cloud identity
- Coaching & support in implementaiton of user roles and authorisations
- Analysis and processing of incidents, change requests
- Support of larger SAP team in further enhancements using ABAP and Fiori
The successful incumbent will have a basic understanding of the financial industry with strong experience in the following SAP technologies; SAP GRC Access Control, ABAP OO, BAdl, WeblDE, CDS, SAP UI5 whilst being fluent in both German and English.
If this type of opportunity is of interest to yourself or anyone you know please don't hesitate to get in touch!
I very much look forward to hearing from you!
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.