Kubernetes SME (L3)
Posted on Dec 18, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Kubernetes SME L3 - Eindhoven
Provide technical leadership and guidance in the installation, configuration of Kubernetes.
- Extensive experience in Kubernetes
- Design, plan, implement, and administer Kubernetes clusters.
- Deployment of Docker containers into Kubernetes ad subsequent management of Kubernetes cluster.
- Familiar with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins, GitLab.. Etc.
- Understanding of the cloud native applications architecture.
- Expertise in at least one Scripting language.
- Provide high-quality technical support to clients at all levels, speaking with a high level of technical understanding, resolving complex technical problems and helping to proactively prevent new issues
- Handle deep technical troubleshooting and deliver solutions in very complex scenarios, and utilize monitoring and debugging tools to analyze problems and identify solutions
- Working experience in Handling of Major Incident and very critical server issues
- RCA preparation and meeting SLA for RCA submission.
- Planning and implementing fixes/Patches
- Complex Health Checking and Reporting
- Analyze Problems & Escalated to appropriate Levels,
- Preparing and Presenting weekly, Monthly Report to Customer/Higher Management
- Drive Service Delivery Improvement programs.
- Working experience on Day to Day House Keeping tasks by using tools & scripts
- Experience on Linux and Windows OS Technologies.