IT Solutions Analyst
Posted on Dec 18, 2020 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for a IT Solutions Analyst. This is a contract to hire position. A degree is a must for this role. For this role, they are looking for someone who has 4+ years as a business analyst and someone who has purchasing experience and worked with ground up application development and requirements. They are looking for someone with experience with Atlassian, JIRA, Confluence, and Microsoft TFS. The dress code for this company is dress shirt and tie for men and suite or dress for women.
- Collaborate with the business to identify, document and communicate business needs.
- Plan, elicit, capture, analyze and validate business, functional and technical requirements.
- Become deeply immersed and knowledgeable about core business functions, processes and workflows associated with assigned business areas and projects.
- Recognize the relationships, dependencies and impacts of neighboring business functions.
- Understand core systems, applications and technical platforms utilized.
- Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/applications.
- Lead product/project discovery, solution definition, requirement elicitation sessions and walkthroughs.
- Define product/project backlogs consisting of Epics, Features, User Stories and Tasks.
- Author high quality User Stories and lead Backlog Grooming/Refinement sessions.
- Participate in Sprint Planning, Daily Stand Ups, Sprint Demos and Retrospectives.
- Produce timely and high quality work product requirements including specifications, process flows, mock-ups and wireframes.
- Plan, facilitate and execute System/Functional Testing and UAT for projects and enhancements.
- Coordinate tactical related business requests for IT Development enhancements.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 4+ years of experience in a Business Analyst or related role.
- 6+ years of overall IT experience with significant involvement in software development.
- Extensive experience planning, facilitating, eliciting, documenting and managing business, functional and technical requirements.
- Expertise in modelling/mapping business processes both as-is and to-be.
- Significant experience with both traditional Waterfall SDLC and Agile/Lean methodologies.
- Experienced in test planning, test case development and execution.
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of business and IT.
- Experience with Atlassian/Jira/Confluence, Microsoft TFS a plus.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.