Business Analyst - Wealth Management - Credit Risk
Posted on Dec 18, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Business Analyst - Wealth Management - Credit Risk wanted for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Working experience in an Investment Banking as well as in a Wealth Management organization
- Expertise in interpreting banking regulations and proficient in Business Analysis
- Able to identify gaps and inconsistencies along with address the detected issues in a concise and timely manner
- Excellent understanding of credit risk from a policies, process and data perspective as well as deep understanding of F2B processes, systems, data, calculations and current regulatory requirements for credit risk functions in an international setting
- Strong knowledge of banking data structures and concepts coupled with a reliable, analytical and flexible personality with a structured and analytical approach
- Competency to communicate solutions and proposals in English in a clear and concise manner
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Evaluating identified gaps between given regulatory guidelines and internal policies, processes, infrastructure and drive mitigation
- Identifying, analysing and mitigating risks and issues impacting project delivery
- Supporting the overall project delivery to ensure all requirements are properly addressed
- Providing regular updates to project management as well as other ad hoc tasks as appropriate
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.