Platform Product Owner - FinTech - Amsterdam
Posted on Dec 18, 2020 by Parallel Consulting
I am partnering with a Fintech organisation based in Amsterdam who allow you to effectively manage your money! Powered by unique tech and PSD2, you can expect to be working for a company that is at the forefront of what they do and BIG on innovation.
What you will do:
- You'll determine the direction and the vision for the Back End platform.
- Meet with stakeholders regularly and prioritise the backlog.
- Plan the roadmap and define the key goals for the team following the business goals.
- You'll meet with stakeholders regularly to report the status and the accomplishments the team made, flag impediments and dependencies, and describe your planned items for the future.
- Take an active part in software development.
- Working with Java, Spring Boot, Kubernetes
What you'll need:
- Bachelor Degree in relevant IT field
- 5+ years of software engineering experience (ideally Java), preferably in creating highly scalable mission-critical applications.
- Strong skills in software development.
- Experienced in stakeholder management. Management or PO owner experience
- Knowledge of Java and the Spring framework.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes and pipelines as code.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration tools like GIT, Gitlab, Sonar, Maven, Nexus, and are able to configure these tools.
- Experience with at least one Scripting language.
- Flexible working hours
- Strong growth prospects as the company scale - entrepreneurial environment
- Impact and ownership
- Competitive company benefits
- Family-feel and supportive culture
Please contact Helen Crowder: (see below)
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.