Ericsson MME Packet Core Network Integration Engineer.
Posted on Dec 18, 2020 by ComTech Europe Limited
My clients is looking for and experienced Packet Core Network Integration Engineer with knowledge on Ericssons products (MME, SGSN, EPG SSR) and specifically good knowledge with the MME product.
The Integration Engineer is part of the SSL Telecom Core & Cloud Packet Core team. The main responsibilities are analysing, implementing and validating the solutions in the Packet Core nodes. Scope could include scenario like upgrades, validations phase, First Node Implementation, and rollouts.
With detailed knowledge of customer networks, the Integration Engineer is mainly involved in delivery projects. He/she is responsible of all integration activities of Packet Core Solution virtualized or Legacy.
Flexibility and mobility will be required (willing to travel in France (30-50%) and abroad (10%) on customer sites.
- Prepare configuration files to implement
- Define tests strategy, test object lists
- Coordinate the implementation of the new solutions (Product Configuration/Integration/Validation work)
- Integrate technical solution
- Validate solution on Customer premises
- Troubleshoot issues
- Initiate first Node Implementation
- Support handover to different entities (customer support, etc )
- Identify and drive improvements
- Post Project activities
- Contribute on Design activities
- Support presales activities
- Global Telecom network knowledge
- Packet Core Network level competence (minimum 5 years of experiences).
- Knowledge of Service Delivery Process.
- Packet Core products support Skills for MME-SGSN, EPG/GGSN, SAPC/PCRF, ePDG, WMG, etc (3-5 years of experiences)
- Ericsson Portfolio Knowledge
- Communication & Language skills (fluent English mandatory, French is ideal and is preferred)
- Creative & Innovative
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Learning & Researching
- Results oriented & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Leading & Supervising
- Team spirit
Preferred Qualification & Experience Requirements
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills.
- Very strong personal interaction skills and good communication capabilities.
- Very good proactive mind set - always include a broader scope in mind when handling customer requests.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Drive - determination, focus, take the ups and downs, stick with things long enough to see them through
- Creativity - ability to see and make things in a new or different way, capability of developing inspiration, innovation or insight
- Openness - capacity to reflect on one's behaviour and performance, learn from experience, adapt to other cultures, absorb feedback, accept new ideas and practices
- Responsiveness - ability to understand, quickly adapt and act upon new information, influences and information