Posted on Dec 18, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
Michael Bailey Associates is currently looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer for a client within the banking industry.
This is a 3 months contract to be based in Basel.
- As a DevOps engineer, design, build & maintain data pipelines, CI/CD infrastructure & tools to manage Monolithic based enterprise data warehouse applications
- Observe the existing implementation, assesses the DevOps architecture quality and ensures that the agreed DevOps architecture has been successfully implemented.
- Refactor existing pipelines configurations to ensure that data pipelines are scalable, repeatable, and secure.
- Enable the pipelines to be flexible to support releases of a kind - major, minor and hotfixes.
- Develop fully automated CI and CD services and processes including build, quality gates, test and deploy in all environments including production that dynamically scale
- Increase our deployment velocity, including the process for deploying models and data pipelines into production.
What we are looking for
- Solid understanding of core DevOps principles and good knowledge and experience in Azure on-premises implementation
- Strong Scripting abilities with the use of PowerShell/Yaml and proven ability to use APIs to automate tooling, delivery pipelines and operational support.
- Experience of implementing DevOps for SQL Server data warehouse projects.
- Experience in Redgate tools
- 5 years of experience in a medium to large IT environment as Azure DevOps engineer
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.