Lead IT QAA
Posted on Dec 15, 2020 by Precision System Design, Inc.
We are hiring for an experienced Lead QA to lead the testing strategy and test team for large scale projects >50K hours. The candidate will have solid experience in both manual and automated testing along with experience collaborating with 3rd party vendors. The contractor will oversee the day to day responsibilities of the testers on the project which may include onsite, onshore and offshore staff. They should be comfortable with Agile and SCRUM and have strong learning agility, along with proven ability to influence and have excellent verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to mentor others.
- Proven ability to organize and lead large complex testing efforts >50K hours.
- Experienced in leading testing efforts for Web Applications including Web Services and APIs
- Experience with SCRUM and working knowledge of TFS (Iteration/project management)
- Strong learning agility.
- Extensive knowledge and application of industry-standards, methodology, and terminology relating to software quality assurance, Black Box testing, White Box testing and risk-based testing.
- Experience with web services and APIs and the technologies that support them.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to coach, mentor, negotiate with and influence others.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) within team environment, business contacts and management.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Understanding of SQL Queries, Views and Stored Procedures
- Experience collaborating with vendors.
- Experience with Billing systems, integration and merging of systems
- Experience Cloud technology
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time