Product Manager (Web/Mobile)
Location: Central London
Here at Osprey Charging Network, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Product Manager with strong app, web and CX skills to join a rapidly growing scale-up in the EV charging sector. With the recent announcements from the government and the more general movement towards electric vehicles, there has never been a more exciting time to get involved in this industry.
Reporting directly to the Chief Technology Officer, you will be helping to define the product roadmap for a number of different projects, ensuring that features are delivered consistently across all relevant touchpoints. This is a hands-on product management role working with internal stakeholders and off-site development and design resource to ensure that we're prioritising and delivering against both short term needs and longer-term goals. You will be expected to use your experience and knowledge to gather requirements, produce high level user journeys and work with the design and development team to create user focussed solutions. You will need to be confident in presenting your proposals to internal stakeholders and leadership. Simultaneously, you will demonstrate exceptional analytical skills and have the ability to produce reports on the product and performance against KPIs.
Skills/Experience: Product Manager, Junior Product Manager, Product Owner, Digital Product Manager, UX Analyst, UX Researcher, A/B Testing, Roadmapping, UX, UI, Product Backlog, Web Development, Business Analyst, Digital, Agile.
What we expect from you;
We are specifically looking for candidates who are leading or are in a lead role in a product development team:
• You obsess about getting world class product ideas into the hands of the user.
• You understand modern product planning and human-centric design concepts.
• You're experienced in agile development methodologies and understand the various roles and ceremonies involved.
• You value and enjoy the benefits that come with continuous and rapid testing and learning.
• You fail fast, learn quickly and then mitigate risks.
• You have product development experience that goes beyond the app.
• You understand how to develop an audience focussed product.
• You're able to work with autonomy but know when to seek support.
• You are able to solve complex and detailed problems using an analytical and data driven approach.
• You are an energetic self-starter with a restless appetite to find and deliver real value.
• You have excellent presentational skills and understand how to communicate effectively at all levels.