DevOps Engineer - Azure
Posted on Dec 15, 2020 by RM IT
DevOps Engineer - Azure - vacancy for our globally operating Basel based client in the financial services sector.
- 5+ years of work experience as a DevOps engineer in medium to large IT environment
- Strong understanding of core DevOps principles, as well as solid knowledge and experience in Azure platform design for Dev/Test environments in particular using Azure DevO
- Well-versed with scripting, specifically using PowerShell/Yaml, combined with APIs knowledge to automate tooling, delivery pipelines and operational support.
- Extensive experience with deployment automation, release management, server virtualization, storage snapshots and cloning for databases
- Practical knowledge and experience in the area of solution architecture, in agile methods or CAMS methodology
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Designing, building and maintaining data pipelines, CI/CD infrastructure and tools to manage Monolithic based enterprise applications on Azure platform
- Developing fully automated CI and CD services and processes including build, quality gates, test and deploy in all environments
- Enabling the Zero downtime deployments to Production and single click pipeline deployment to the designated environments
- Observing the implementation, assessing the DevOps architecture quality and ensuring the successful implementation of the agreed DevOps architecture
- Refactoring exiting pipelines configurations to ensure that data pipelines are scalable, repeatable, and secure.
- Accelerating the deployment velocity, including the process for deploying models and data pipelines into production
- Managing KPI's - Deployment Frequency, Change Fail Rates, Mean Time To Recover and Lead Time for Changes
Start: Duration: Location: Ref.Nr.:10/MM+ Basel, Switzerland BH16082
Does this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.