Manager of Electrochemical Technologies
Posted on Dec 15, 2020 by Procorre
Technical Manager / Operations Manager - Electrolysis / Fuel Cells / Hydrogen
This opportunity will allow you to work on cutting edge renewable energy technology for one of the world's largest energy infrastructure companies. The company has an impressive business plan with significant investment in new technology and innovation within the energy space including hydrogen.
Responsibilities will include:
* Managing and motivating a small team of engineers.
* Coordinating all activity within the fuel cell and electrolyser team.
* Liaising with other business units
* Analysis of current technologies for hydrogen production and electrochemical transformation technologies
* Technical evaluation of innovative technologies and solutions for hydrogen production and electrochemical transformation technologies.
* Technical evaluation of potential technology suppliers/partners
* Master's degree with high level score in chemical engineering, chemistry with specialization in electrochemistry.
* Experience of at least 5 years at research centre, Supplier of electrochemical technologies, University with specialization in research in electrochemical technologies.
* Fluent English and Italian
* Management skills of a team.
* Strong dynamism and attitude to problem solving
* Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and ability to interface with all levels of the organization and with senior stakeholders, both internal and external to the organization.
This really is an exciting opportunity that can take you to the next stage of your career with a business that intends to be leader in the sector.