Battery Storage Engineer
Posted on Dec 15, 2020 by Procorre
Battery Storage Engineer - Netherlands
As a result of a successful 2020 and increased business opportunities over the coming years a battery storage business in the Netherlands is looking for additional engineers to start as soon as possible.
* Electrical engineering background.
* An understanding of at least some of Solar Energy, Energy Storage, Battery Management Systems BMS, Battery Balancing, Inverters, Switchgear, String management, generators, grid connectivity.
* Role will involve:
* Design of products
* Assisting sales team when required
* Technical support to clients worldwide.
* The role will cover a range of products so a degree of flexibility is required.
* There will be opportunities for progression/promotion as the company grows over the coming year.
* There will be opportunities to take 'ownership' of the engineering side of specific products which include:
* Crystal Batteries and Battery Superchargers
* Telco Battery Systems (Solar/Battery/BMS)
* Utility scale Solar, Energy Storage (Off-grid, Grid-Tie, Generators)
* Hybrid Generators (diesel generators/battery/solar)
The office culture is relaxed and friendly, it is probably more like a tech company than a traditional engineering company.
Whilst permanent employment is preferred working on a contract basis will also be considered.