Posted on Dec 15, 2020 by Mastercare
High school diploma.
* 2 years experience as Scheduler/Staffing Coordinator/Client Care Coordinator or other related health field. A CNA/HHA/LVN/LPN with homecare background is also acceptable.
* Must complete Mastercare's pre-employment and new hire process.
* Ability to manage routine office files, logbooks and field staff schedules.
* Must possess positive, enthusiastic attitude, good people skills and professional appearance.
* Ability to speak, write and read the English language.
* Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects.
* Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with clients and employess.
* Strong level of influence and negotiation skills.
* Proficiency with Microsoft office.
* Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets.
* Strong organizational and communication skills.
* Good judgment and decision-making skills.
* Able to motivate and empower others to reach organizational goals.
* Must be physically able to perform duties of the position including: bending, stooping, sitting for long periods of time, and standing to accomplish duties.
* Must have sufficient visual acuity with correction to work effectively with computers and printed material.
* Must have hearing acuity to hear spoken communications while on the phone or in person.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.