Doc1/Engage One Resource
Posted on Dec 13, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My client is looking for Doc1/Engage One resource, and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Position: Doc1/Engage One resource
Duration: 6months +
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Rate: 300 Euros per day
Need to participate in the development and support of Doc1 & E2Vault applications in Digital Correspondence Development Team.
Minimum Doc1 Experience: 6-8 years
The role is to:
- Agree requirements with stakeholders and analyze, design, build, test, document and implement the changes required to Doc1 system within agreed timelines and to the required standard in order to meet the functional requirements specified by the business.
- Work closely with other colleagues within the team to ensure requirements are testable and verifiable to ensure requirements traceability and delivery of expected functionality.
- Creating, updating and implementing a range of high-quality customer documentation using DOC1 Designer Version 5 to required specifications within the necessary timescales and adhering to development standards at all times.
- Conducting testing of code and design using unit test cases to ensure that the correspondence and related control file output(s) produced from the DOC1 v5 process meet the requirements in terms of both business rules and layout specification(s).
- Analysis, identification and resolution of DOC1 design errors and live issues.
- Analyze, design & implement configuration settings for new statements feed in E2Vault archival solution.
- Proactively manage assigned workload, effectively and accurately communicating progress and status to various stakeholders.
- Consulting and updating internal technical documentation when required.
Specific knowledge or experience required to perform the role:
- Have strong knowledge/experience in Document Composition Tool - Doc1 Designer Suite Version 5 or 6
Experience in the following would also be beneficial:
- Any other document composition tools, such as OpenText Exstream, GMC Inspire
- Quick in understanding business requirements and functional specification document
- Understanding of data files and data mapping ie Pipe delimited files, flat files & XML files
- Experience with using and updating batch scripts
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work using their own initiative
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage workload effectively
- Effective problem-solving skills & ability to analyze situations logically
- Have an excellent attention to detail
- Capable of working under pressure to specific deadlines
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
If you are not interested in the role but know someone that may be interested or a good fit for it, please help me and them out by sending me their details or them the details of this role so they can get in touch with me about it