Azure DevOps Engineer
Posted on Dec 12, 2020 by Stamford Consultants AG
On behalf of one of the most powerful financial institutions in the world we are looking for an Azure Devops Engineer to become a crucial part of an experienced team working on a cloud project.
- As a devops engineer, design, build & maintain data pipelines, CI/CD infrastructure & tools to manage Monolithic based enterprise datawarehouse applications
- Observe the existing implementation, assesses the DevOps architecture quality and ensures that the agreed DevOps architecture has been successfully implemented.
- Refactor exiting pipelines configurations to ensure that data pipelines are scalable, repeatable, and secure.
- Enable the pipelines to be flexible to support releases of kind - major, minor and hotfixes.
- Develop fully automated CI and CD services and processes including build, quality gates, test and deploy in all environments including production that dynamically scale
- Increase our deployment velocity, including the process for deploying models and data pipelines into production.
- Solid understanding of core DevOps principles and good knowledge and experience in Azure on-premises implementation
- Strong Scripting abilities with use of PowerShell/Yaml and proven ability to use APIs to automate tooling, delivery pipelines and operational support.
- Experience of implementing devops for Sql Server datawarehouse projects.
- Experience in Redgate tools
- 5 years of experience in medium to large IT environment as Azure DevOps engineer
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Aeschengraben 20, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.