Caregiver/Residential Support-Entry Level
Posted on Dec 10, 2020 by Village Community Services
VILLAGE COMMUNITY SERVICES is a fantastic place to work and offers many perks!
Imagine the satisfaction of assisting adults with disabilities that live in their own home and share their joy as they accomplish goals and greet new challenges!
Now is the time to begin!
Continue, or resume your caregiver career working locally in Arlington, Smokey Point, Marysville, or Stanwood. Commute less frequently by working four 10-hour shifts or completing your work week in just 3 days.
· Competitive starting wage: starting at $13.63 to $16.60 per hour, depending on experience, certification, and education.
· Regular wage increases: Scheduled per union contract
· Paid medical and voluntary dental, vision and other insurance benefits available
· Personal leave accrual
· 403 (b) retirement plan
· On the Job Training
· Additional training: Including Bloodborne Pathogens, Nurse Delegations, First Aid and CPR renewal and assistance with retaining a Nursing Assistant credential (NAR, RNA, NAC, CNA) or obtaining a Nursing Assistant Registration
· Choose your own schedule
· Drive a company car: running errands, meetings and client transportation
· At least 18 years old
· High school diploma or GED
· Clear verbal and written communication skills
· Satisfactory DSHA background check
· Prior experience as a caregiver with disabled adult population preferred, not required
· Washington State driver's license + acceptable driving record (if transporting clients in an agency vehicle)
APPLY TODAY AND START RIGHT AWAY!
We would love to discuss your future working as a caregiver at Village Community Services.